Witches Weed

TimBone

Download Witches Weed in its entirety right here! Navigate the little blue shaman through a cave of evil spirits and dangerous jumps to obtain the Witches Weed. Obtain the sacred weed in............
100+ Deaths: Novice
50-99 Deaths: Intermediate
1-49 Deaths: Expert
0 Deaths: You are the Blue Shaman

Good luck I hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get to the end board post a screen shot!!!!!!!!!! :D

16 total boards!! Short but challenging game!

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!: I am a total ass! I forgot to take out a block that makes it possible to make one o the last jumps of the game. I am going to take down this ROM and put the true one up. I am sorry If I caused any grief.

Attachments

• Witches Weed 3.rar
    20.3 KB · Views: 501

Dirk

I can't get passed the first screen without cheating and the second screen just says "The End". I can't find the other 14 screens.
EDIT: Okay, I found another screen, but I won't finish it. It's too infuriating for me.

TimBone

Haha! Dammit I put the wrong one up again. Sorry I must have been tired lmao! The real one is up now.

TimBone

Dirk said:
I can't get passed the first screen without cheating and the second screen just says "The End". I can't find the other 14 screens.
EDIT: Okay, I found another screen, but I won't finish it. It's too infuriating for me.

I put the wrong one up lol. The full game is up now.

For it's simplicity I had fun playing it. The 3rd screen had me so pissed, but finally getting through it gave a sense of accomplishment. Good work man.

TimBone

Dirk said:
TimBone said:
I put the wrong one up lol. The full game is up now.

Okay, I knew i couldn't make those jumps :)

Dirk, I'm so sorry man! I didn't mean to grief you! On the brighter side of things you should be an expert by now lol!!!

TimBone

CloserClover said:
For it's simplicity I had fun playing it. The 3rd screen had me so pissed, but finally getting through it gave a sense of accomplishment. Good work man.

DId you make it to the end screen???? And glad you gave it a go man!

Dirk

TimBone said:
Dirk, I'm so sorry man! I didn't mean to grief you! On the brighter side of things you should be an expert by now lol!!!

Don't worry about it, I got my copy of Ghosts'n Goblins yesterday. Now your game seems easy :)

TimBone

When 4.1 comes out I'm going to give this masterpiece a makeover and add on to it. The Blue Shaman shall return.

TimBone

Redherring32 said:
Congrats on completing your game!

Still not complete yet. With 4.1 coming out I still have unfinished business with this game, but will probably keep it under wraps until it is truly finished.

TimBone

Go to the step below the camp fire, press b for speed burst and jump into the overhang on the opposite side and fall down onto the platform below.

TimBone

Tengen Games North said:
Kinda fun but didn't get by screen 3.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NESmakers/?ref=br_tf&epa=SEARCH_BOX

I posted the video on the Facebook forums.

Top Bottom