Super Space Raft Demo

Raftronaut

Ok!

My first demo! I made an NES game for my band. Songs from the nes soundtrack have been reinterpreted by me in famitracker. THIS DEMO has some serious glitches but I am just trying to get something in before the competition deadline.

Tell me what you think!!!!

.....please be kind.......

Raftronaut

TakuikaNinja said:
You forgot to attach the game.

ha yes, I thought I did before I went to sleep, now I am seeing that my file is too large to post here...

I will remove concept art from the folder and try to re-export for a smaller files size

TakuikaNinja

Man, the game is a blast to play! Catchy music, cool graphics and great cover art! I'm adding this to my NES classic edition.

Raftronaut

Thanks!

There are some obvious bugs to work out, many related to collision and screen edges.
I will likely be posting updated versions of the demo as I am able to iron out those kinks.

Mugi

I just beat this demo and i have to say the soundtrack dude. im sold. i love the soundtrack.
(also, what the heck is going on in that last stage lol :p)

Raftronaut

Wow! thanks! :)

If you like the music, I bundled an MP3 of the actual "band" version of the title song "tomorrow today" in the ROM folder.

The last level was more of an Ill conceived attempt to insert a last minute cut scene. The hearts I put in jut because I wanted to give it a Black Box vibe and they reminded me of POPEYE.

I really appreciate the feedback MUGI!! I played your game earlier today as well and was nothing short of blown away. Your jump physics and fade-to-black pixel art style is brutal! That soundtrack is killer!

Top Bottom