Bogen (Byte-Off 2019)

drexegar

Oh wow this shape up pretty nicely compared to the first time you showed it, Great job! Also the title screen really nice too!

Thank you for the demo! It was really difficult for me to learn that first long jump, but once I did it worked out well. I think that's a very strong point for your game: it felt like I was learning something.

Here's a video of my experience. I had my mic levels set up wrong, so if you hear random grunts, laughter, and other exasperations, that's just me.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/398087787

Chasersgaming

Woah, that’s harsh, there’s no need for all that, we get it, you don’t like bogen, but Opinions like that are best kept to yourself, it’s not constructive or nice. With respect, your game is good, but it hardly reinvents the wheel for originality.

Out of place and wrong. Yes it's Mega man, but everyone starts somewhere, and game cloning is a perfectly acceptable way to start learning. Efoerg clearly put a lot of work into making it look and feel the way it does, and doesn't deserve to be written off like that.

You don't have to like every game here, but your critique is so far from helpful that it is definitely in the realm of hurtful. This competition has judges, you are not one of them.

justadude

saturdayxiii said:
Out of place and wrong. Yes it's Mega man, but everyone starts somewhere, and game cloning is a perfectly acceptable way to start learning. Efoerg clearly put a lot of work into making it look and feel the way it does, and doesn't deserve to be written off like that.

You don't have to like every game here, but your critique is so far from helpful that it is definitely in the realm of hurtful. This competition has judges, you are not one of them.

you're right,im sorry for my behavior,i will do everything to apologise.

Thanks justadude. It's a big thing to admit a mistake. We are a community that's all about improvement and you are full in with that spirit.

Top Bottom