Kid Funky 1.0

KoolDoob

Hey Guys!

Here is the 1.0 version of my game :) I hope you will like it.

I know it is not perfect but I'll improve in the future. I'm happy with this for the first game :D I don't know anything about code so I try to learn.

Huge thanks to everybody who helped me during the developpment, especially Dale! Without you I would never have succeded ahah

Feel free to report some problems you may notice, it will be very helpful ;)

Have fun!!

Attachments

• Kid Funky.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 180

KoolDoob

I tried to put my game on my NES Powerpack cartridge (same thing that Everdrive) and it doesn't work. It says me "File Not Found".

Do I have any manipulations to do with Nesmaker before playing on my NES ?

Dirk

I don't have an everdrive or powerpack, but from what i've read you must enable Mapper 30 support for them.
I don't know if there is an official firmware update out there, but this method here exists: http://nesmakers.com/viewtopic.php?t=393

dale_coop

Staff member
Nice graphics... simple game... but very difficult >_<
But yeah! It's fun... that would be cool with a score... based on how many collectables you got, or monster your killed or number of lives you lost... ahah.
Got the FUNK!

Kid-Funky-V1-0-nesmaker-2019-09-28-00-33-32.png

KoolDoob

Thanks Dirk I'll try that.

Thanks for playing Dale! I know it's hard.. When you play it like every day, you don't realize how hard it is ahah.
I'm very interested about the idea of a score based on how many lives you lost but I do'nt know how to make it. It would be cool to have this score on the last screen of the game.

I would like to make a speedrun leaderboard of this game, that's why I wanted to make the two last stages more difficult than the other! I'm part of nes speedrun community and I know some guys who may be interested ;)

Top Bottom