MEGAZAME 1.0

Yan

0.png1.png2.png3.png

Basic Explanation

• Collect all the crystals on screen to proceed to the next level.
  • Enemies will spawn a few seconds after you, avoid touching them at all costs.
  • You only have 5 shots per level, they temporarily disable your foes.
  • There are 100 normal levels and 10 different monster variations.

It's a very unforgiving and random game, always exploit the enemy behavior when possible to guarantee your victory!

Attachments

• MEGAZAME.rar
    32.5 KB · Views: 101

Yan

Thanks

I have tested your game too and have been following it's progress for a while

mouse spirit

Awesome! I hope you like where it's going. Hey i really enjoyed megazame. It was so easy to play(not to win!). Felt great. I am going to play it much more.Very good game to just pick up and play.
i enjoyed the calm music.It's a game i can see myself saying" no no , just another try, i know i can do it". Enjoyable.
I would like to see bosses , or a crazy level every 10 levels. To feel like you are progressing. You may already have stuff i just havnt gotten far yet.
I liked the ability to stun an enemy also.

Yan

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D and I do like where your game is going.

Initially the last levels before you can get extra lives are the only one where you encounter 4 enemies on the same screen but that changes as the game continues (which make them even less "special"), because of that I did do something different at the very end of the game so it doesn't end with just another normal level.

If I ever do a MEGAZAME 2 then I certainly will keep what you said in mind and will end each "segment" in a more special way :lol:

weapon121

Nice, Super addictive! This type of games gives me a heart attack though, freeky little things running at you full speed LOL. Simple and straight foward, love it. keep up the great work!

Top Bottom