Hola from Spain with NAPE GAMES Assets :D

NapeGames

Hola! I'm Napex form NAPE GAMES. NAPE GAMES is a independent video game & apps studio born on September 17, 2016. It consists of a team of 3 people located in Barcelona, ​​Spain. We develop videogames based on the GML, Unity 3D codes and now NES MAKER!, being Nintendo, PC and Android our target for publishing platforms. We want to create fun and challenging gameplay, delight, surprise, and match wits with gamers of all ages on whatever devices they can be found with a little humor along!

We are currently working on the video game V.O.I.D. A time travel action adventure game for PC & Android devices (Maybe NES via NES MAKER :D)
Donwload it here for free in android :!: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NAPEGAMES.VOID.DELUXE :!: Guys give it a try! I need all support posible :geek:

gif1.gif
gif2.gif

gif3.gif
gif4.gif

We presented our project V.O.I.D. at the Barcelona Games World 2017 and this year we will present it at the FNAC'N'PIXELS Barcelona trying to promote the retro scene in the country: D
carteles.gif
fotos.gif

We just started preparing assets for REKNUM The Awakening :D is a Zelda/metroid/Mega Man like game for the NES with NES MAKER! I hope you like it and follow our NES work :D

rek1.gif
rek2.gif

Lets keep in touch! Lets Make the NES even bigger with all the games thanks to NES MAKER!

Top Bottom