good morning (or whatever time it may be for you)

daetryl

hello! I'm Daetryl
Bought Nesmaker a few days ago, have a dabbled in it a little here & there with small portions of some of those tutorial videos and looking around the program.

I'm a 90s kid, retro stuff will always have a place in my heart and most of the time I'm playing old games more than modern ones. I think this program is really neat & obviously serves the purpose it wants, and when i have the time I hope to dive in and make stuff. Everything about it seems promising.

In order to really grasp certain things that I'll need/want to do, I'll probably be asking questions so I can clarify what it is I'm doing. I know thats a given on a forum, but I'm not sure on how odd, or seemingly easy-to-answer my questions might be.

Nintend0Nerd

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I just joined a few days ago. I've been asking a lot of odd and easy-to-answer questions, but everyone is really patient and helpful here! Excited to see what you make!

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome daetryl
Glad you joined us.
Good thing you started watching the tutorial videos, you really need to follow them, in order to make your first games (adventure and platformer). You will learn the basics, because NESMaker is powerfull but can be quite difficult to understand or use and tricky sometimes ;)

Can’t wait to see what you will create with NESMaker.
And yes, don’t hesitate to ask for help and share your comments, ideas and your WIP :)

Top Bottom