Hello World!

TurtleRescueNES

Hello all! Not sure if this will get noticed (who came here to read introductions?... we're here for the NES Maker!), but I'm Joe from the Cleveland Ohio area and excited to be able to build video games... even if they suck and no one else will ever play them! :)

Hi Joe from Ohio, a fat guy from Ohio once cheated me of some money, I won't hold it against you. :p

Introductions are important, and I think many of us feel the same way, we're happy to make our games, if anyone plays them its a bonus, if they actually like them then I guess we did something right. :D

Mihoshi20

Mostly I just makes games for myself as I'll mostly be working in genres that aren't all that popular or 'marketable'. If others enjoy the finished product that's a bonus. The NES holds a special place in my heart as it got me interested in electronics and computer programming. I programmed in basic as a kid on the likes of the Apple IIe and TI99/4a, and QBasic on the 286. I'd also used tools marketed towards game dev novices like RPG Maker and Game Maker but found the overall experience frustrating along with unfulfilled and never completed a full game, but with NES Maker not only will I finish a game, it's taken the shortest amount of time to do so due to the most basic functions you'd need already complete.

TurtleRescueNES

Tengen Games North said:
Hi Joe from Ohio, a fat guy from Ohio once cheated me of some money, I won't hold it against you. :p

Introductions are important, and I think many of us feel the same way, we're happy to make our games, if anyone plays them its a bonus, if they actually like them then I guess we did something right. :D

Good thing I'm a skinny guy from Ohio or else this could have been awkward! :p

jsherman said:
Tengen Games North said:

Good thing I'm a skinny guy from Ohio or else this could have been awkward! :p

There is no way that goof has the intelligence or creativity to want to make NES games so I know I'd never encounter him here, I think he's changed his name, moved and is in hiding he's such scum. But I met some great people too while in Ohio so that balances out. As for being cheated I always hope Karma comes through in the end, and I think it usually does. :D

Top Bottom