Hi! I'm Rick from Spain.

Rigar28

Hi! i'm Rick, from Spain. Ihave recently discovered this gamemakers community and i feel so good by that. Last ten years I have been working over video Game art development for mobile games and other non finally released titles for handheld consoles. :|

The point is that I never have worked over my own projects because I can code anynothing, my knowedges programming are zero. Nowadays we can make games whith no codding using software like Unity, Spriter and others, but for me It's not very joyfull to spent a lot of time developing a game for Android or such systems and finally leave the game in the middle of the "Big ocean" like the AppStore or Play Store are.

I have enjoyed almost every Nintendo system and now I use to play very ofen with Nes and Snes mini, and now both consoles have a large enthusiast community that likes to modify the system making possible to load homebrew software like Nesmaker offers and share my future projects whith any person, which, I hope they will play my games running over original Nintendo Systems.

Now Im working hard and I have priorities, but I have many Document desing that Im adapting to the Nesmaker (and my own) possibilties.

See you, guys! :D

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Rick,
You will a LOT of fun with NESMaker and will find all the help you need, ideas, scripts tutorials, inspirations, some games by others members, here.
Don't forget to watch all the tutorial videos from here www.thenew8bitheroes.com
Else you will feel lost and might have some issues :p With this videos you will learn how to use it, how it works, and make your first small games.
And don't hesitate to share, your projects, ideas too...
Can't wait to see what you will create with NESMaker.

Top Bottom