CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GRATE GAME MAKER.

AllDarnDavey

Just wanted to pop in and say I've been following NESmaker since right after the Kickstarter ended. While it has always shown great promise I feel like it fell just short of the "No programming required" promise from the tag line.

At least until 4.1 was released. I know it was a big upgrade and the addition of scrolling gets all the attention. But I also want to call out all the hard work making new tutorial videos, the 20 min project videos and source files, and even overhauling the forums. It's clear a lot of time and effort has gone into this project lately, and I want to say it has not gone unnoticed, and is greatly appreciated.

It's now more then possible to follow a 20 min project, swap out some artwork, build a few new screens and make a new NES game without ever touching a line of code. Maybe not the perfect new NES game, but probably tons better then Cheetah Men.

dale_coop

Staff member
Ah ah welcome AllDarnDavey :)
Glad to have you here and agreed with you.

And take a look (and try) at all the games made until now, in the archive section: http://nesmakers.com/viewforum.php?f=11

Have fun!

RiverbackGames

What you have guys over here will stick. Great work. I have always been a no no person when talking about Gui over coding, but in this case I will let it slip.

Top Bottom