Call me AL

wallmasterr

Hi, I'm Ally from Scotland working in the games industry and been wanting this very tool for years. Nes was my first console and iv wanted to make a game for it for the longest time but I'm an artist and a designer, not a coder.
Iv got a couple of small side projects I think would fit this engine. Can't wait to see how much you can push this thing for some more custom games.

Heres my folio
http://www.alastairlow.co.uk/

Also noticed this forum seems pretty empty at the moment, hope it fills out soon, il post any questions or problems im having to help grow the community.
Hope to make some early concept posts soon, and join the community.

Ally

Mugi

welcome to the club ! :p

the forum looks really empty because it was reorganizeld like last night or so (it's kinda still in progress.)
take a look at the archive section for all the stuff that went POOF and hasnt been reorganized yet.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Ally
Glad to have you here with us.
NESMaker is a perfect tool to start making NES games for fun. And a good tool to learn coding in ASM.
Don’t forget to watch the tutorial videos on www.thenew8bitheroes.com

About the forum, as Mugi wrote, it’s been reorganized. We are bringing back to normal... ASAP.
In the mean time, visit the archives section!

wallmasterr said:
Hi, I'm Ally from Scotland working in the games industry and been wanting this very tool for years. Nes was my first console and iv wanted to make a game for it for the longest time but I'm an artist and a designer, not a coder.
Iv got a couple of small side projects I think would fit this engine. Can't wait to see how much you can push this thing for some more custom games.

Heres my folio
http://www.alastairlow.co.uk/

Also noticed this forum seems pretty empty at the moment, hope it fills out soon, il post any questions or problems im having to help grow the community.
Hope to make some early concept posts soon, and join the community.

Ally

Hey, I've played ninja kiwi games before!!!

Top Bottom