I've been trying to make the same game for 10+ years

Scronaldo

Hello everyone, my name is Scronaldo and I'm the creator of "Fela!" The zombie survival game that's been in development hell since before Obama was elected.

I'm hoping NESmaker is the final step on this long journey. After many different engines (game maker, unity, 001, BYOND) I have finally landed on NESmaker as the platform I want my game to be built on.

That means re-doing all the assets yet again but this time I think it will be worth it. I think the biggest obstacle in the future will be the music aspect of Fela! Because the original game had a full soundtrack with radio stations like Fallout 3.

Here's some sprites a friend is making for me, and a map of "Fela Water".

Also I have a question, how can I get access to the beta version of NESmaker? I think I backed the project with $50 but I can't remember if that includes the beta or not

pQcricW_d.jpg

qv8eKfd_d.jpg

I wish everyone good luck on their projects!.

SamyO

Hey Scronaldo, I don't see the $50 support pledge but as Lother said it will be coming in March from the update that came through tonight. I'd check your pledge in KS to see if it mentions Beta access. If it doesn't and you wanna do the beta then I would suggest contacting the NESMaker team about it in case they have a solution. PS , that map looks pretty dam awesome.

Top Bottom