Howdy I'm / Hola, soy ~ Gilbert

lol thought it would be funny to add some Spanish to that subject. Hi my name is gilbert.

I am a software developer I have worked on java, python, C# and various other languages. I also free lance java applications for a few various warehouse and manufacturing companies with POS software.

the funny thing that started this is the NES for me being the 5 year old in 1991 playing it with his grandmother brother mother father. it was a blast and is what got my started in software development.

For me this is a hobby I decided to work on business development while at home this is my passion and a item on my bucket list but do plan on trying to make it a success.

I did shared a simple build of my game with some of my local retro game stores and they did agree to stock physical copies when it is completed and I do plan on releasing this to steam when it is done.

the funny thing i like about being a developer is knowing alot of languages :) i told a co-worker i know alot of languages. English, spanish, portuguese, latin, C,C#,Java,Python... lol silly joke but hope it made some people here laugh or smile.

anyways nice to meet everyone here and lets help each other to make some awesome games.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Gilbertmaxter
Glad to have you with us ;)
Canā€™t wait to play to all your NESMaker games!

RiverbackGames

Hi Gil!

You sure do have a lot of different languages to work with. I don't even speak my second native, swedish šŸ˜ I never actually need it.

Well atleast you know it, thats the main battle i work and live in the states i rarely speak spanish or Portuguese unless on the Spanish areas. I do not ever think i need latin but it helps me with Italian and french. Love languages :) except c# thats just Microsoft java edition.

Top Bottom