Hi, Everyone!

Gregg from Massachusetts. Video games is one of my hobbies since I got 8 bit Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda was my first favorite NES games, and I played similar games like The Legend of Zelda series, Secret of Mana series, Final Fantasy Adventures(Gameboy), Terranigma(Super Nintendo), Illusion of Gaia(Super Nintendo) Elders Scroll series(PC) and Fallout series(PC). I found NESMaker from search the web, can't wait for NESMaker release and will try to create NES game similar to bunch of my favorite games that I played in the past. I don't know how much limit of storage for sprites, backgrounds and musics, might have to wait until it release, then will start my project. I going have to start brainstorm on characters, enemies, bosses, items, weapons, armors, world map, dungeons, music and story line. It going to be awesome to play my game on my Nintendo console. Man, I can't wait.

CutterCross

Hi Gregg! And welcome! Seems you're enthusiastic about adventure games, that's great to hear!

A lot of us are in the same boat with waiting for NESmaker to release. Some who got the March/April beta are already creating simple adventure-style games, but it's quite limited right now. A lot of us (myself included) are already brainstorming and making art/music assets in the meantime.

I'd recommend checking out NESmaker's official videos on YouTube to get an idea of the limits of the NES and what to expect from NESmaker.

Finished watch all of the videos, and NesMaker is what I need. I am working on main sprites sheet with knowing the limited of NES hardware. Woot, two more months until NesMaker released.

Top Bottom