greetings from austria

wetze7

hi everyone,

im martin from austria and a gamer for over 30 years now. first console was a NES with ice climber and SMB1 and since than im a hardcore gamer (not a pro, but still having fun). there are not many consoles missing in my manCave which looks like a museum :D i do live-streams,speedruns (NES only), build arcades and cant wait to create my first game :mrgreen:

Mihoshi20

Great to have you with us and can't wait to see what you create! Do you have a Nintendo Vs. System/'Red Tent' or a Playchoice 10 unit as there are ways to get your game to run on those platforms too.

wetze7

would be great to have one of those, but i only have consoles and i build some arcades (built in retropie) for fun :) i have so many different ideas, i might be stuck for days without getting something done when the memorial day beta comes out. anyway, it will be great. bye bye social life :lol: :lol:

Mihoshi20

wetze7 said:
would be great to have one of those, but i only have consoles and i build some arcades (built in retropie) for fun :) i have so many different ideas, i might be stuck for days without getting something done when the memorial day beta comes out. anyway, it will be great. bye bye social life :lol: :lol:

I did that with the NES Mini, couldn't find one for sale except fro scalpers but I did find a raspberry pi case that looked just like one and was already experimenting and prototyping with the pi so I decided to build my own even with a nice NES Mini theme.

And I know the feeling, had so many ideas for games I had to start writing them all down.

Top Bottom