Hello

Pandy

Hi Im a web developer that like many of you love videogames. I hope I can bring you something interesting, see you soon on WIP

dale_coop

Staff member
Hello Pandy, and welcome :)
Glad you joined us here. You will see it' a great community around NESMaker, we all love video games, old ones ;)
Starting with NESMaker, don't forget to watch the tutorial videos. It's important to know how to use it, how it works and make you first simple games.
Can't wait to see what you will create with NESMaker.

Howdy Pandy, Yes what dale said welcome to the forums and can't wait to see what you make :)

a web developer that is cool what type ? a .net C# developer or a jsp/jsf developer or something else ?

as long as we do not talk about SharePoint here I am good :)

Pandy

Gilbertmaxter said:
Howdy Pandy, Yes what dale said welcome to the forums and can't wait to see what you make :)

a web developer that is cool what type ? a .net C# developer or a jsp/jsf developer or something else ?

Hi, I'm currently developing using jsf, and some of angular ionic stuff, and don't worry I'm pretty good hidding my passion for sharepoint. :D

Pandy said:
Gilbertmaxter said:

Hi, I'm currently developing using jsf, and some of angular ionic stuff, and don't worry I'm pretty good hidding my passion for sharepoint. :D

Excellent :) been working on jsf 2.0 for a long time lol now back in java application development and automation /webscraping.

Been a strange trip really.

Top Bottom