Hi!

R Cohrs

Been here 5 minutes and seems very condescending. Thanks though Mihoshi you've been friendly. Gotta admit, been excited about this being a possibility for a couple years since it started popping up on FB, and still waiting for August; but yeah not feeling good about this right now. Good luck and have fun!

Mihoshi20

R Cohrs said:
Been here 5 minutes and seems very condescending. Thanks though Mihoshi you've been friendly. Gotta admit, been excited about this being a possibility for a couple years since it started popping up on FB, and still waiting for August; but yeah not feeling good about this right now. Good luck and have fun!

I'd really heard absolutely nothing about. I'd actually found an old printout of 6502 opcodes when I was thinking about dabbling in nes development back in 2004 that never went anywhere. But finding it again got me back into it but I found all the technobabble frustrating. It did lead me to the trailer for Joe's movie though which lead me to NESmaker. I'd never been much on Kickstarter, mostly seen it as a haven for fly by night scammers. But I took the gamble as they already had an engine and a tool so figured it wasn't that much of a gamble. If anything I could use it as a way to learn about how the NES works and hey, free flash cart and programmer so I went for it.

Seeing it through development though and how hard they're working on it has been refreshing. I show just how passionate they are about it which is encouraging.

Kasumi

Sorry. I try to fill in information gaps since what's possible on NES may not be possible one NES Maker's cartridge type. I just want people to avoid getting too deep into a plan if it happens to be quite difficult to do on Mapper 30.

R Cohrs

Thanks for the responses. I gave myself a timeout for awhile because I freaking love this idea, I love all the work being shared on the FB page, and the fact that some very busy very talented people are helping each other daily is amazing. I am very much looking forward to see what's going to happen in a couple months. This is a good place to be!

Top Bottom