Hey You! I'm Andy!

Andy

Dear fellow Nuka World Beverageer,

I'm a Bacon loving, Tim Hortons drinking Canadian Realtor, Bartender, Wedding DJ, Escape Box Owner, Photo booth Owner, father and husband who draws and plays the ukulele in my spare time. I also collect video games and play them whenever I can. Oh I also run a charity comic/game/anime/fandom convention every May. I'm in the NESMaker group on Facebook too.

I have always wanted to build NES games. I hope to be that guy,, someday, too. A "NESMaker". :ugeek:

No plans for my first game, other than it'll be super simple. I've been building sprites and Famitracker music for a while now. I am super excited to get NESMaker in my hot little, maple syrup stickyed-up hands, and to get better at all design facets of the NES platform.

Best of luck to everyone here in their own endeavours! I look forward to making and sharing my creations with you, and experiencing your awesome creations as well!

I am also interested in teaming up for rad NES projects of glory too. Hit me up if you need a hand with sprites and/or fami-tunage.

NES4L!!!NESM4L!!!!World Peace!!!!!

Andy McIsaac

Top Bottom