Greetings!

Jerichofr

Hello all,

Been around a while (since the initial release), but am just jumping back in, and haven't been on the forums before.

Went through the 4.0 tutorials then, and the 4.1 tutorials now.

Have my game in mind (a Chinese zodiac-based Zelda-esque game), and the only thing I'm really worried about is the music and sound design. Everything else, I've got covered.

Met a couple of NESMaker folks at the PRGE back last October.

Going to be diving in soon.

Jeri

dale_coop

Staff member
Hey jerichofr, welcome on board!
Glad you finally joined us.
Have you start playing with NM? Started working on your project? Don’t hesitate to share...
If you have questions, issues,... don’t hesitate to ask.
Can’t wait to see what you will create with NESMaker.

Jerichofr

dale_coop said:
Have you start playing with NM? Started working on your project? Don’t hesitate to share...
If you have questions, issues,... don’t hesitate to ask.
Can’t wait to see what you will create with NESMaker.

Yes, I've played with it a bit, but have only really just begun to conceptualize.

Wife is going to help me with the GFX, not sure what I'm going to do for music/sounds yet.

Game is going to be Chinese Zodiac / Fruits Basket inspired. The cat will be the protagonist and have to save the other Zodiac spirits. (Haven't figured out from whom or why yet.)

Probably going to get the basics started first, and then get into the more in-depth stuff. I'm good at programming (though I've never done 6502 ASM before), so I might be able to get some other stuff figured out.

Music & sounds will be my Achilles heel.

Hello, and welcome to the community.

If you have any questions, or just wanna share your progress you can ask here, visit the FaceBook group,
or go over to the Community Discord .
Have fun, good luck, and happy NESmaking. :)

Jerichofr

Redherring32 said:

If you have any questions, or just wanna share your progress you can ask here, visit the FaceBook group,

By the by, your discord link is expired. :)

Jerichofr

Redherring32 said:
Jerichofr said:
Redherring32 said:

By the by, your discord link is expired. :)

Sorry about that. :)

Here's a New Link.

That one isn't working either, for some reason. Bleh.

Top Bottom