Who is Zerghunter666?

Zerghunter666

Hi, my name is Xavyre (Pronounced Xavier), but please refer to me as Zerg. I'm an indie game developer of many gaming and non-gaming platforms. I use the engine Clickteam Fusion 2.5 to make my games. I really enjoy making original games with my own twists and features that make the game different from any other. I'm young and wish to use NES maker in the future. I plan on pre-ordering the $88 bundle to prepare for this amazing journey with this community and software.

I live in minnesota and I'm the middle child. I'm 16 moving on as a junior in high school. My school doesn't provide any coding classes nor any game developing courses besides the after school "Scratch" software to play around with which isn't my thing. I'm self taught in game development and in computers. I built my gaming PC 2 years ago before the Bitcoin uproar caused GPU parts to increase in price. I love rap, Vaporwave, and happy hardcore genres of music. I have a DDJ RB I use to mix and remix songs together with my turntable to play my favorite Vaporwave and pop albums on vinyl. I play A LOT of CSGO and I casually game otherwise. I spend a lot of time animating or making games for other people who can't make games themselves.

So that's basically me and if you have any questions or concerns about me please leave me an email at zerghunter66@gmail.com. Thanks :D

Mihoshi20

Great to have you with us Zerg, hope you're enjoying the summer before classes start up again! Also vaporwave is very <3

Top Bottom