Is this where the cool kids hang out?

JollyBlueJotun

Hi! I'm Baily! I just got NES Maker a couple of days ago so this all new to me. I got to meet the creators of NES Maker at GDC 2019 so that was definitely inspiring and enlightening and all those other '-ings'. I've starting settling in by completing the first tutorial and I'll get to the rest of them ASAP. The past few days I have tested out all of the Byte-Off entries which were all incredible but I've gotta say I'm a big fan of Bohpoli, Soko Banana, and Xeno Creeps! Amazing job to all of you! I can't wait to join this community of brilliant NES game creators. I already have a concept and some art in the works so I will just have to learn how to use all the tools and see what I'm made of. Thanks for reading my long introduction!

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome jollyBlueJotun
Glad to have you here with us :)
Thanks for having played to our games, or was a tough competition, a lot of time and energy for all. The result is awesome! I agree a lot of excellent games.
Starting with NESMaker, don’t skip the tutorial videos, very important. To learn how it works, how to use... some very specific details are explains in those videos.
Don’t hesitate to share your projects, ideas,... questions.
Can’t wait to see what you will create.
Have fun!

Top Bottom