Beginning the Journey

MaxForce357

Let's just do it already!

Hi! I'm Chasen R. Chandler (AKA MaxForce357) and I'm a "super backer" on Kickstarter. This is a title that's given to people on Kickstarter who back 25 or more projects. Over the years I've backed dozens of video game projects that I've believed in and NESmaker was one of them. I backed high enough to receive the golden housing over my flasher and even threw in a little extra for the NESmaker strategy guide that's coming soon as well as the NESmaker code/The New 8-bit Heroes DVD combo from Christmas 2018. Needless to say, I'm all in on NESmaker.

However, while I'm quite active on the NESmaker Facebook page, I've found myself hesitant to start with the new versions of NESmaker popping up frequently. We're coming up on v. 5.0 and I just didn't want to start a project without having all NESmaker abilities at my fingertips. I've had this forum profile for a while as well, but I've done nothing with it until now with this introduction of myself. Finally, I can wait no longer. I put up a poll and many of you voted on Facebook for the most interesting of my game ideas that you want to see completed first. I gotta crank something out this week because the wait has been killing me. Wish me luck!

dale_coop

Staff member
Hey, MaxForce357 welcome... (at last!)
Glad you finally joined us... I will not try to convince you about NESmaker, how great is it,... I think you already have the idea ;)
Sure you already have watched the tutorial videos ... everything <3 (if not, go and enjoy your time watching Joe's playing!)
Can't wait to see what you will create. And don't hesitate to share here, your projects, progress, comments, questions, ...
Enjoy!

MaxForce357

Thank you for the warm welcome, dale_coop! I definitely have watched everything, so I'm very eager to dig in when I get home tonight. I'll definitely be sharing my progress here as things move along.

dale_coop

Staff member
And take your time while toying with NESmaker, watch again some video, follow some tutorials if you need... it's very instructive (doing at the same time).
Of course, you can ask here... will be always someone to try to help you.

Top Bottom