hey whatsup guys, its woogz here

Woogz

Hey guys. I joined about two weeks ago after lurking for about a month now. I came across nesmaker by recommendation from youtube. I've been making sprites and tilesets for years now, and I have intermediate experience with the legacy game maker programs making various unfinished Mario fangames and indie projects over the years as well. Been working with nesmaker for the past three weeks and so far, I think I've gotten the hang of it, despite the minor bugs I've came across. The limitations of the nes have been an interesting challenge to work with. The layout of nesmaker is sort of similar to the old game maker versions so that helped a lot. I'm willing to help out any fellow members with graphics, and I'll probably make a topic for the project I'm working on eventually (once i get a better understanding of asm). Glad I discovered nesmaker and the forums, and I cant wait to see more of the creativity you guys have already provided with your games. :D

dale_coop

Staff member
Hey Woogz, welcome!
We are happy to have you with us. You already have experience in game maker so NESmaker is an easy tool for you ;)
Can’t wait to see what you are creating!

Woogz

dale_coop said:
Hey Woogz, welcome!
We are happy to have you with us. You already have experience in game maker so NESmaker is an easy tool for you ;)
Can’t wait to see what you are creating!
Thanks, dale. I really liked the art style you went with in your Underground Adventure game demo.

Top Bottom