my introduction and how do i become a beta backer

RMTBNES

Hello there. My name is RetronMTB (former real name Matthew Shiverick) I am pretty much new to these form threads and I don't think I'll be active here all the time, but I'll try. Anyways, I've heard of NESMaker and it looks really cool, a brand new way in creating NES Games without any knowledge of code. But I'm mostly curious to know this question. What is a beta backer and how do I become one? I just downloaded a copy of NESMaker and its asking me for an activation code. If anyone can help me with this problem and question, or the creator themselves, thanks. I would really appreciate it.

Mihoshi20

Welcome and glad to have you with us! Currently only those who donated towards beta backer tier during the kickstarter have activation codes for the tool. For those who missed the kickstarter or donated towards just the release copy and those who pre-order a copy on the website should get their activation code around august.

RMTBNES

well, all i did was download a copy of nesmaker off of this form: http://www.nesmakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=230&p=1292
so should i wait until august to get my activation code?

MistSonata

Yes, you should probably wait until the NESmaker launch, once it does the beta version will be outdated anyway.

Top Bottom