Hello

Time

My name is Gregory, NES it was my childhood. Currently I am trying to create games on a PC myself, but stylized for retro games. I prefer to play and create RPG games in 2d graphics, referring to my favorite games such as Diablo and Path of Exile.
I hope I can find out something on the forum, thanks.
Because on Windows XP the Path of Exile, my favorite currency farm game, worked best for me.
Many people ask me sometimes about whether it is worth - I answer - it is worth buying and selling orbs. Thanks to them you can know more about what items should be used and what are the current prices.
Vaal orb is similar in appearance to Exalted, but all of these orbs are essentially different from each other and have a completely different application.
On the other hand, I have never seen anyone confuse the orbs and exalted orbs, probably because it is the main currency and m onetary unit in the path of exile. If you are looking for a suitable place to buy exalted orbs and poe currency, you should definitely try Odealo. There are the best prices and the cheapest poe currency so you need to buy poe currency
These are just some of the reasons why I use Windows XP, I preferred it when it was updated and had support.

dale_coop

Staff member
Bienvenue Gregory.
We ‘re happy you joined our growing community.
Can’t wait to see your projects become reality. If your needs help, have questions,... here is your home.
And don’t hesitate to share your WIP and ideas.

Top Bottom