Hi everybody!

Nerdzmania

Hello everybody!

I'm a gamer known as Nerdzmania on Steam and John_Smiff on PSN. When I was a kid, I snuck into my neighbors' home super early in the morning through the basement window and when they woke up they found me sitting in front of the TV, playing Mario Bros. Not too long after that, my parents bought me a Nintendo.

So yeah, I've been addicted to videogames since then. I'm a big retrogaming enthusiast, I play single-player games mostly, my favourite consoles are the NES, SNES, N64 and also PS1 and PS2.

I currently work in videogame QA and I have been studying C# and Unity in my spare time because I wanna make videogames for a living. Pretty stoked about NESmaker because I see that as a tool that will help me learn some valuable game-making skills. I'm writing thes lines as I'm waiting for my activation code to come in, can't wait to start using it!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Nerdzmania) and on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0xeTCCNqNmiFXqkgeSBoNw)

Cheers!

Attachments

• 735122_363214757125996_1382804398_n.jpg
    735122_363214757125996_1382804398_n.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,188

retrothunder

HI, everybody
Im retro thunder as a kid dreamed of making games, guess this is happing now. looking forward to this forum and learn as i go like some of you...

retro thunder out

Mihoshi20

Welcome welcome! Great to have you with us. My fav consoles are the NES, SNES, Atari 2600, PS2, N64, Gamecube, and some games on the Genesis and Dreamcast. Can't wait to see what you guys make.

Nerdzmania

Hey!

Bumping my old thread to say that i finally got serious about doing something with NESmaker.

I was one of the Kickstarter backers and then when i got my kit I pretty much just kinda left it aside for a long time.

Oh well...

I've been watching the tutorials on the 8bitheroes site. I like the parts where Joe talks about ASM, and advanced functions in general. He's a good communicator.

Jonny

Hey!

Bumping my old thread to say that i finally got serious about doing something with NESmaker.

I was one of the Kickstarter backers and then when i got my kit I pretty much just kinda left it aside for a long time.

Oh well...

I've been watching the tutorials on the 8bitheroes site. I like the parts where Joe talks about ASM, and advanced functions in general. He's a good communicator.

The only way to learn is to get started. Thank you for the reminder to never leave my basement window open lol

Top Bottom