Another Facebook Transplant

BeardedBetts

Hey there,

I'm another Facebook transplant. I'm looking forward to having multiple places to build a community around NESMaker. It'll be nice to have a more organized place to share and look for information. I've been gaming for the majority of my life. Started with the NES and GameBoy and have gone from there.

I started college with computer science in mind, but for various reasons switched out and went in the other direction to the humanities. I studied English and art and ended up with a degree in creative writing. I mostly write novels. I have interests in writing comics as well, but have been focusing on novels. I've been wanting to write an RPG for years and can thank DnD and video games (partially, at least) for my love of storytelling. So, that's where my strengths lie. Hopefully I'll have an awesome RPG ready in a couple years after NESMaker drops officially. Before I saw the Kickstarter for NESMaker I thought my dreams of making an RPG were just that, dreams. Gotta hand it to the developers. I hope they know how much hope and creativity they're helping be put out into the world.

I play music as well, so I'm hoping that will come in handy when it comes to messing with creating midi tracks and so on. Looking forward to starting this journey will all of ya.

Top Bottom