Artist, Designer, and HS Teacher

tornotlukin

Hello All,

my name is tornotlukin, I am an artist, designer, and HS teacher in NY. I have been working as a designer since 1999 and recently became a teacher. I am interested in using NESMaker in a school setting. The game design process have many parts and I think it would greatly incentivize my design students to create.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome tornotlukin :)
Always glad that a people from different horizons come to join our growing community.
Great idea to use NESMaker to teach to students... Joe will be happy to hear that ;) (as he used to do that too)

SeaFoodAndButter

tornotlukin said:
Hello All,

my name is tornotlukin, I am an artist, designer, and HS teacher in NY. I have been working as a designer since 1999 and recently became a teacher. I am interested in using NESMaker in a school setting. The game design process have many parts and I think it would greatly incentivize my design students to create.

If you're an artist, I'm willing to send you some concept art for my start screen and pay you if you can take the concept pics I provide and create what I'm looking for.

I have a concept and a few pics you can look at to see if you can work with it and get it into a start screen tile. Pretty much, I have the pics and arts and game name, I made a rough mock-up of what I need, but I am interested in a true artist to look at it and improve it. You can email me at clementclark3@yahoo.com if you are interested to at least look at what I've already done and see if you're interested in working together. Thanks.

SeaFoodAndButter

tornotlukin said:
Just getting a figure to walk around the screen has been a blast with this thing.

I hear you. After a few days of tinkering, I finally got my character to animate 4 frames in 4 directions, along with music playing. I yelled out of my office to my wife who was in the living room, "BABY! I finally got it! Come in look!" LOL

Top Bottom