Greetings from the east coast

6Rev

Since we've been quarantined, I thought it was good idea to look for something to do over the break since I wont be taking summer classes, and I stumbled on this program.

I've already got an idea of what I want to do, and can tell from the tutorials it wont be as easy as I had hoped. Though, I was reading some of the boards and it seems like there's a pretty great community here, so I think ill be able to do it :).

I'm more oriented towards the drawing and music part so learning the code will be interesting.

I hope i can get the hang of this so I can do one of the byte off competitions, as well.

Thanks for reading my little introduction, hope to get acquainted with you guys.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome 6Rev

Glad to have you here with us :)
NESmaker is a very fun tool to make simple NES games (that you can play on a real NES console!). A good start is the tutorial videos, watch all of them... And follow the ones for the tutorial games)
Then you can go alone, making your own one... with your experience of the tutorial games.
Feel free to share your ideas, comments, projects, WIPs, ... If you have issues or questions, don't hesitate to ask. There will always be someone that will try to help you :)

Can't wait to see what you will create with NM.

6Rev

Thanks. Yeah i found out I should probably watch all of the tutorials first the hard way :lol:.

Top Bottom