New Zealand Newbie

Osakakun

Good Morrow fair Nesmakers.

Names Osaka... I mean its not really but who uses real names online these days?

I've always enjoyed making games be they card, board or video. Recently my friend had his web series taken off Youtube and he's been a bit sad and distant. So... I'm trying to make him a video game around one of those series. I just figure it would be a cool present and a fun project.

Anyway...

Wish me luck... :D

Osaka.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Osaka
Glad you joined us.
Have fun with NESmaker and feel free to share your projects :)

Da Slippery Minx

Hello Osaka! That's really really cool of you and a very smart idea! I wish you the best of luck!

Has your friend considered having the series on other media platforms like Bitchute? (I know there's a few others out there, but they escape my memory.)

Osakakun

Hello to all of you other NZ living folks. :-D

Da Slippery Minx said:
Has your friend considered having the series on other media platforms like Bitchute? (I know there's a few others out there, but they escape my memory.)

Yeh Minx, I think his heart was set on youtube though. He’d had his account and being making fan parody’s for the last 10 years on that account.

Just sucks that he had to take them all down. But, he will survive. As we all will.

Jonny

That's a cool idea to lift his spirits. Maybe you could work on games together?

Regarding the YouTube situation. All I can say is there's always ways around things for your friend. As already recommended, there's plenty of other platforms for video. Maybe he could just start a new account somehow and redo his ideas (minus whatever the reason was they got pulled).

I got banned from eBay years ago. To my defense, it was back when it was very easy to get kicked off and I was stupid enough to send items untracked and trust customers to be honest. With today's policies I'd never have lost account. I digress, sorry.

Basically, I felt horrible, probably like you're friend. I'd put so much work into it over the years then I was all gone. I now run my business mostly on Etsy and a little on my girlfriends eBay. There's always something that can be done.

All the best with your nesmaker projects.

Top Bottom