Hello folks! :)

B_Studios

Hello everybody! I'm B_Studios, an amateur artist and cartoonist who is also a huge Nintendo fan and lover of the NES and it's homebrew community! Some of my favorite NES games that I take inspiration from are MOTHER/EarthBound Beginnings, Ice Climber, and Balloon Fight! I'm a newbie to NES maker but I hope to make something great to share with the NES Maker community! :)

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome B_Studios

Glad to have you here, with us :)
NESmaker is a fun tool to create small games... First, start following ALL the tutorial videos to learn the basis how to use NESmaker, how to set up the project, ... and make your first NES games.
Feel free to share your comments, idea, projects, ...
And don't hesitate to ask if you have issues or questions and can't find the solution on the forum (I think a LOT of answers are on the forum... or in the tutorial videos ;))

Have fun!

Welcome !
On top of what Dale said, I would suggest on a first project to play with some basic assets before producing too much graphic content, to get a feeling of what you can do with the scripts and all, before going to deep in animations and sprites. I'm a newbie too and learned a lot with one character sheet, a background sheet, then play with settings and scripts, see how the software works, where everything is etc. It's been quite fun, hope you enjoy your time on Nesmaker too.

B_Studios

dale_coop said:
Welcome B_Studios

Glad to have you here, with us :)
NESmaker is a fun tool to create small games... First, start following ALL the tutorial videos to learn the basis how to use NESmaker, how to set up the project, ... and make your first NES games.
Feel free to share your comments, idea, projects, ...
And don't hesitate to ask if you have issues or questions and can't find the solution on the forum (I think a LOT of answers are on the forum... or in the tutorial videos ;))

Have fun!

Thanks Dale!

I'm starting to watch the tutorials to learn the basics! I'm so excited to begin working with NESMaker! Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

B_Studios

nathanlurker said:
Welcome !
On top of what Dale said, I would suggest on a first project to play with some basic assets before producing too much graphic content, to get a feeling of what you can do with the scripts and all, before going to deep in animations and sprites. I'm a newbie too and learned a lot with one character sheet, a background sheet, then play with settings and scripts, see how the software works, where everything is etc. It's been quite fun, hope you enjoy your time on Nesmaker too.

Thank you for the advice! Glad to hear this from another newbie! I'm already watching some of the tutorials and trying to learn the basics! Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Top Bottom