Greetings from me.

Lucio

Hello there, fellow NES makers.

You may call me Lucio, a 20 year old aspiring game designer like many of you are. I don't have much programming or art skills, but what I do have is a love for the art, a passion for video games, and a whole buttload of ideas in my head, all ranging from platformers, RPGs, scrolling shooters, and various others.

I actually have not been on one of these groups like this, most I ever did was browse around this one forum for Sega Genesis homebrew coders. Hopefully here, I can make friends and talk about game design, the hardships and wonderful moments that come with it, and maybe even work on a few projects with people as well as get my own up and going.

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Lucio
We are glad to have you here with us.
And happy wedNESday. Today a new version of NESMaker will be out (4.0.2), with the adventure module, and a lot of tutorials videos with it... very soon from now.
I will recommend you to wait until this version before starting.
Before you start, I strongly suggest you to watch the tutorial videos (else you will have issues :p)

The tutorials : http://nesmakers.com/viewforum.php?f=25

Lucio

Nice, I'll be looking forward to it. I... kind already started on something, but it was pretty much just figuring out the program and what it can do, I probably won't do anything major until the platformer module will come out... if it's not already included.

I already watched the tutorials, but thanks! I wish you luck for your endeavors.

Top Bottom