Hello :)

Gendgi

Hello all :)
I am Gendgi, I am on my 40's always had a passion for games, and everything related to making games, I am married, I have 3 cats and yeah, I just love watching all the people creating games its very inspiring.
I have not yet purchased Nes Maker, I am currently making (or trying to make small games) with a small team, using Unity and Godot (game engines), all very amateur since we are all very new to it, but its fun :)
In the future I may purchase Nes Maker, I can't code to save my life I am usually the art guy lol but Nes Maker seems to be a good tool for n00bs like me hehe, also gotta be honest... I am waiting for the Snes Maker, now that would have my undivided attention, since I still think Snes is one of the best consoles ever made lol.

In the meantime I will keep getting inspired by you guys, and your creations :D cya around ;)

Jonny

Hi Gendgi

You should try it out! The graphics can be very challaging because of the limitations but much more achievable for a small team or 1 person to do than SNES.
I'd like to do a SNES game too but for me, NES is what I know I can complete. The limitations of the NES make it more appealing in some ways.

The original NES is so iconic and with the experience you have I think it could be very rewarding. Maybe begin a game series with your first one on NES then SNES, then N64 etc etc lol

Looking forward to seeing your projects if you decide to by NESMaker

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Gendgi

Glad to have you here with us.
Many of us are good for arts or musics or coding... being good at everything is very rare. Luckily NESmaker help us to do small games or just showcase demos for your gfx/music/code with a few clicks.

Go for it, and try yourself :) Or join a team that would need a gfx artist.

Have fun!

A SNES maker is on the way... but nobody knows when.

Gendgi

Thanks guys, been following your games you guys are also the reason I am here after watching what Nes Maker can do, so thanks for that <3 :D

Top Bottom