Salut, Bonjour, hi all

Babas

hi all

(be kind!! i'm an english trainee)

i'm babas, i live in france. I started 15 years ago my game collection. I tried assembly language for 6502, the beginning was easy but as a measure difficulty to understand rose up.
what else?
i hope nes maker will become the most attractive program to substain the nes for next 50 years. ;)

-----------

pour les francophones, bonjour à tous

je suis content de pouvoir mettre quelques mots de ma langue natale sur un réseau d'outre atlantique. ;)
Je suis donc babas de France je collectionne les jeux depuis 15 ans environs. j'ai essayé l assembleur pour nes en suivant des tutos glané sur le net mais cela devient très vite compliqué.
Le projet NesMaker m'a tout de suite plu et je n'ai pas hésité longtemps pour contribuer. J'espère qu'il permettra de garder en vie la Nes encore longtemps.

JakeSpencer

Salut, Babas! Haha, "bonjour-hi" est génial, car ça me rappelle ce que j'entends beaucoup à Montréal, quand les gens ne sont pas sûrs si on parle anglais ou français. Let's make a game in French!

erockbrox

Hi, Babas.

I have always wanted to learn a new language, but I only speak english. I've actually privately tutored english speaking before and I'm impressed that you know as much english as you do. If you don't mind I might kind of correct you if you want to really learn english.

"I'm Babas and I live in France. I started collecting games about 15 years ago. I tried to learn the assembly language for the 6502 processor, in the beginning it was easy, but later the complex stuff became difficult. What else? I hope the NESmaker tool will be the best way to create new NES content for years to come."

Babas

hi erockbrox,

thanks for your correction. i'm a trainee... only 450 for the TOEIC last year ;)

Top Bottom