I'm ready to lose hours of my life

Gyromancy

Hello

I have always enjoyed any game that lets me design my own levels and I've lost hundred of hours to various RPG Makers and Warioware DIY. The NES was my first console, so I'm pretty excited to try my hand at making games. I'm hoping to get some tips and critiques for my game. I've already started planning out an RPG and creating chatacter art assets.

As a quick question for forum content, will there be any limitations on the sort of games and content we can discuss on this board? I'm not looking to make anything X-rated or anything, but things that would now get an ESRB rating of T or M and would not have gotten past Nintendo's infamous censorship rules. I'm not looking to offend or troll

RadJunk

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

At some point if we need a sub-forum here for adult content I might make one. Until then feel free to post whatever you want (within reason!).

The Halpster

Good question. I am a horror writer and thought it'd be cool to create an NES game to accompany a novel that'll be published at the end of the year. It will be in the spirit of most NES games based on movies...barely following the plot lol.

Top Bottom