From NY

devilmanichiTTV

Longtime gamer. My first NES was in 1989. I skipped school, the doctors, the church just to play. I am currently the CEO of a micro company based in NY State. We produce music, documentaries, DVDs, and have a subscription music box service that's celebrating it's third year in late September. We're in the mists of creating a publication based on the NES, the NESmaker community , and gamers. Title: NESRENDER POWER (Magazine). It's an in-house publication from the U.S.

I twitch stream Fortnite and IRL/Creative often. My twitch is: devilmanichi , gamertag: devilmanichiTTV

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome devilmanichiTTV
Glad to have you here with us ;) Cant wait to floow your projects.
About the mag, take a look at that topic: http://nesmakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=599

devilmanichiTTV

Hi Dale,

Yes, I just read the thread and responses. I have a similar idea but it's broader than home-brews and NESmaker. It will be on-demand publishing and in English to start. The shipping alone from France would be $12US more or less. I ship weekly through my company to all over the globe, I know the cost of magazine and book shipping. That 50pg, $8 book will cost you $20 , plus any customs cost you may receive. This is all niche and not a single once of guarantee sales, it's a passion project. Thank you for pointing me to the thread, I couldn't locate it on my own when I tried.

Top Bottom