Hello everybody, Glitcholog here

Glitcholog

Hi everybody, my name is Glitcholog and im from Québec, Canada! . I work as a web developer, and I consider myself an amateur video game historian. I run a channel featuring tons of gameplay video on Youtube and recently started drawing and writing a novel with my own character.

When I first heard about NESMaker, I was full of joy. I was not born when the system came out, but It was still the system I used to play when I was a child and also during my time while collecting video game. I always liked the Mario games , as well as more obscure game such as SCAT Special Cybernetic Attack Team. I enjoy listening to NES music, such as the originals one or Famitracker made music.

Writing code for an application or a website is not a secret to me. Thought, I would like to create a game based around my character (which would be either a beat em up, a game like Kung-Fu or a RPG) or more traditional shooting game with NESMaker. I did have some experience with video game programming, but it was mostly limited to simple flash games. I can't wait to get the flash cart to see my own project on a NES hooked up to a 90s TV!

Glad to be part of the forum!

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Glitcholog
We are glad to have you with us :) Can't wait to see your projects coming to life.
Before you start working with NESMaker, I suggest you to watch the tutrial video (adventure module and platforme module).

Kitsune

Hello Glitcholog.

Welcome here.
Great to know you love gaming history, we are made to be friends ;)

Top Bottom