G'day NESMaker Community!

Famitari-2A03

Good evening, everybody on the NESMaker forums! Famitari-2A03 here, coming at you from Australia! =D

I'm an avid NES/Famicom hardware and software enthusiast, and a newbie to NESMaker. I collect mostly Japanese and even bootleg Famicom carts, consoles and peripherals as apposed to the western NES, which was sold here in AUS by Mattel. I've been fascinated with the console and games since I was 5, it also being the first game console I ever played and it's stuck with me since. Even though the Fami and the NES are technically the exact same thing, I'm gonna have a crack at utilizing NESMaker with what Famicom hardware I got laying around, also with help of INL's extra tools. It's gonna be quite an interesting, but fun experience.

I am also an amateur self-taught traditional artist and pixel artist, I've been drawing for as long as I've been gaming. I take my inspirations from various Japanese anime & manga artists, and 1930's-era western cartoons. Along with cartooning, Industrial design is another art form I do as well. I'll be more than happy to provide examples in future posts, until then you've got my profile pic as evidence, lmao. Down the track, I'll be interested in doing collaborations and commissions, depending on if my skills are applicable to one's needs, nevertheless I'm still working on them as well.

The day I found out that NESMaker was going to be a legitimate thing, I was just ecstatic. I've been hoping for years that a SDK like NESMaker would come into existence, and I cannot thank the team enough behind NESMaker for creating such a tool. I'm a bit late to the party though, despite eagerly watching the kickstarter since the beginning. My knowledge of 6502 assembly programming is very limited and I've got quite a few tutorials to catch up on, heh. ^^; I'm currently waiting for my activation code and Flashcart hardware to arrive before I can get right into it.

I'm open to comments and questions, so by all means, don't hesitate to ask me if you have questions on anything NES/Famicom related (hopefully I can answer them) or if you would like me to participate in projects in the near future. Same goes for beta-testing as well ^^

Therefore I would just like to say that I'm very excited, and very much looking forward to joining you all here on the forums. Fortunately, but unfortunately, I also have a full-time retail job to juggle among with my other hobbies, so I'll try to dedicate time here whenever I'm free. I'd love to share my knowledge and artistic abilities with everyone, make some new friends and broaden my mind along the way to creating some NES and Fami games! =3

Cheers!

dale_coop

Staff member
Welcome Famitari-2A03
Happy you joined us. Our great community is growing so fast... a lot of people from all around the world.
Can't wait to see your projects! Please share when you will make something ;)
Before your start, don't forget to watch the tutorial videos.

Top Bottom