Hi from Brazil

Amaweks

Amaweks here, playing NES since de 80's.

I'm an artist, and I love pixel art. Already done 4 PC games on a simple engine (Arcade game studio), working righ now on a mega Drive game (I'm not the programmer) and my 5th PC game. I will simple love to make games on NES. Whating for august.

Here my blog with games and others arts:
www.diarioartografico.blogspot.com

And here some Mockups for NES already:
Nes-Cube-Hills.png

MOCKUP%2BDITE04.png

MOCKUP%2BDITE02.png

Kasumi

Hurray for more un-jpg'd pixel art! Cool stuff, nice to see it without artifacts! Edit: Some nice recent pixel art on your blog as well!

JakeSpencer

Hi Amawerks, welcome to the party. I love the art of the PC original game very much. The dated photograph style is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your future works!

Amaweks

Kasumi said:
Hurray for more un-jpg'd pixel art! Cool stuff, nice to see it without artifacts! Edit: Some nice recent pixel art on your blog as well!
Thanks, I hope to convert some of my pc games to NES, and make some original ones too.

Amaweks

JakeSpencer said:
Hi Amawerks, welcome to the party. I love the art of the PC original game very much. The dated photograph style is wonderful! Looking forward to seeing your future works!
Not every day that I heard that! People use to find Devwill ''to grey'', and I Know lots of Steam users don't have interest on my game because thats their first impression. But hey, it was intentionaly grey tones. Thanks for your kind words on it.

Top Bottom