[4.5] Is there a quick way to turn graphics to rgb

WhoKnowsTV

I have a tileset but it's not converted to rgb, is there a way to quick way to convert everything correctly or do i gotta do everything manually. Just wondering. I would show you the graphics but i paid for them. and i don't want to post in case someone uses it without getting it from the creator

dale_coop

Staff member
WhoKnowsTV said:
I have a tileset but it's not converted to rgb, is there a way to quick way to convert everything correctly or do i gotta do everything manually. Just wondering. I would show you the graphics but i paid for them. and i don't want to post in case someone uses it without getting it from the creator

Don't hesitate to watch the tutorial videos about the Pixels Editor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrvJcQqkopg&t=857s

WhoKnowsTV

dale_coop said:
WhoKnowsTV said:

Don't hesitate to watch the tutorial videos about the Pixels Editor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrvJcQqkopg&t=857s

ive watched the tutorial about pixel editor. its just the background on the tileset is black and i want it red on rgb but if i use the global bucket editor it changes everything black to red which is not what i want. if that makes any sense?

WhoKnowsTV

mouse spirit said:
Yes,select the bucket tool on the editor. Its in the top right.

gdrhedh.png

ive watched the tutorial about pixel editor. its just the background on the tileset is black and i want it red on rgb but if i use the global bucket editor it changes everything black to red which is not what i want. if that makes any sense?

dale_coop

Staff member
Don't forget you can also do copy paste... and draw rectangles... or you also have menu to swap a color to another one.
With all that tools, you can transform quickly any gfx into RGB.

Top Bottom