Flashing NES maker titlles, set up help.

Nesforlife

I recently had to clean up my computer to help it run better, anyway my inl retro programmer file for flashing Nes maker games was deleted also. I now bought more D ram mapper 30 boards to flash Nes maker titles. I redownloaded the INL-retro-progdump file from the gitlab site.
Do you know what the next step is? In the past I had a FLASHCART selection in the host file. I have already moved my rom to the host file and titled it Game as I have done in the past. The last step is to figure out how to get the Flashcart selection to appear in the HOST file and it should work again. Does anyone have a clue on what the next step is? I had help setting this up the first time and didn't think i'd forget how to do it.

F8Sean

What version did you have before? I'm trying to get set up for the first time and while I can dump titles just fine, I can't write anything over 16kb to my Mapper 30 cart via the manual command line inlretro2.lua. Waiting for INL to check the Discord messages.

Nesforlife

I don't know what version it was , whatever was available about 2 months ago on the gitlab site. I have emailed Paul at infinite Nes lifes and I hope to get a response on how to get the Flashcart option to appear on the host file so I can flash nes maker games from this site onto carts. Once I do find out how to get that set up again I will post it here for future reference. I had my computer savy son give it a try and he has a better understand of the reame files, but after a good effort he couldn't get it to work either.

F8Sean

Delete the contents of the Flasher folder and extract the contents of this archive there. This will give you the updated flasher setup for NESMaker 4.1.5. After that, the Make Cart button in NESMaker should program your current project to the cart.

vanderblade

This is funny. I made Wampus, and I'm having major issues trying to flash it to a cart right now. But I'm psyched you were so excited about flashing my game to a cart! Cheers!

Top Bottom