Trouble opening NES maker

pit.baldriz

Hi guys!

I´m having some problems opening NES Maker. I want to resume my project but now NESMaker is asking for the activation code again. Is weird as never asked for it once I activated the first time. Is something blocking the software if you don´t open it for a while? The thing is that now I use the activation code I received when purchasing the software, but it says that "the number of activations has been exceeded for this activation code".

Do I need to pay again for a new activation code? I thought this was one-pay time.

If someone can give me a hint of what is happening I´ll be very thankful.

Dirk

You don't have to buy a new copy. Contact support and they will reset your licences.

http://www.thenew8bitheroes.com/support.html

pit.baldriz

Dirk said:
You don't have to buy a new copy. Contact support and they will reset your licences.

http://www.thenew8bitheroes.com/support.html

Thanks! I´ll do that and let you know ;)

Razzie.P

Not sure about your specific situation, but my Windows 10 had a mandatory update last week, and it reset my software, causing similar issues. Not just with NES Maker, but other apps as well.

Dirk

How did you solve your problems? Did you get another update or are there still problems?

Razzie.P

I thought there was simply a "resend" code type of button that I used to reactivate. A minor annoyance caused by Win 10, but nothing terrible. I don't remember the exact process for NES Maker, though. I had to fix a lot of software and it all kind of blends together, I'm afraid.

Dirk

Razzie.P said:
I thought there was simply a "resend" code type of button that I used to reactivate.

Hmm, I seem to remember such a button, I can't find it though.

Razzie.P said:
A minor annoyance caused by Win 10, but nothing terrible. I don't remember the exact process for NES Maker, though. I had to fix a lot of software and it all kind of blends together, I'm afraid.

I don't have Windows 10, but I've heard of reports that software gets deleted or re-installed and other weird behavior. I hope Microsoft sorts this stuff out, it gets annoying fast.

@pit.baldriz: Were you able to solve your problem out? Does your copy of NESmaker work again?

Top Bottom