Anyone Else Getting This Recurring Error?

Retrobuster

I've gotten this error a few times while working in NESMaker and wondering if anyone else is coming across this? It's entirely possible I'm just doing some stuff wrong, but I haven't gotten this error before the 4.1 update. Usually, I can just hit continue and move on, but in this particular case I'm importing music from famitracker and every time I click on it in the hierarchy, I get this error. I've gotten it at other times too, but this is the most consistent one. On the note of music, since I'm getting this error, how do I remove this song from the hierarchy and return it to "no song"? Whenever I try to right click on it, I just get the error and no right click menu pulls up. Also, nothing displays in the window to the left of the hierarchy as it does with SFX.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 912

dale_coop

Staff member
You might have imported incorrect music.
You should try to re-import the famitracker txt file from the tutorial folder.

Retrobuster

I figured it out in regards to the music. There were some issues with the text file so I'm not getting that error anymore with music, but I have gotten it a few other times doing other things. I'm sure they're all my fault though lol

dale_coop

Staff member
Ah ah, no not all your faults... a lot of music/sfx related stuff are quite broken in NESMaker. It's very... sensitive ;)

Top Bottom