survival horror demo

stevenshepherd

Thanks! Still trying to figure out how to get my idea regarding the light to work, but I think it would require certain tiles killing enemies and not the player, which I don't think is possible at this point. Still trying to think of how to get creative. Maybe nothing really changes in the room per se, but if I were to make curtains on the windows collectible keys that once collected kill enemies, that could work! Although I forget if that is one of the things that you can do at this point...
Yes definitely some evil dead influence

It took me a minute to realize what you meant by the statue. it is supposed to be a sad ghost (whose soul is trapped in the house), but without dialog I can see how it wouldn't come across like that :) Goes to show that something can be clear in your mind when you make it but others won't necessarily see it the same way and will very reasonably interpret it differently :)

dale_coop

Staff member
Oh yes sorry, with dialogs (looks like it will be i the next beta), it will be a very great addition!
Love your project, the style and atmosphere is here.

MistSonata

Maybe instead of a random scary face, it can do that thing where the eyes follow you. I don't know if you could do it in the current beta, but if you can have a monster shoot in your direction there should be a way to have it look in your direction as you walk by.

KGZ2CJ4.gif

stevenshepherd

I like it! I was originally thinking something like that but figured it wouldn't be possible at this point. I would also like it to make the scary face only when the player gets close.

Did you just whip up that pic now? You do great stuff!

dale_coop

Staff member
This freeking doll is incredible! Very good work!
Definitively the monster that scares me the most in your game o_O

RadJunk

Administrator
Staff member
Btw - my wife watched the vids of this and said she’d never play it...terrifying. Haha. Win!

Top Bottom