Where are the Solid Object Reaction and Edge Object Reaction scripts?

Primkinkajou

Sorry to bother you guys with this stupid thing, but I cannot for the life of me find the solid object reaction and edge object reaction scripts anywhere. Any idea where I can find their path and where I can set them to be different scripts via the editor? Thanks!

Primkinkajou

OK, so I made a little progress on this. The path for the AI reactions (because apparently you only get one set for both object and edge reactions) is at ROOT\GameEngineData\Routines\Basic\System\AIReactions. I still have not found a way to change which scripts are included through the editor (meaning its not in script settings and various other spots I checked), but if you really need to change which scripts are used, you can change the file at ROOT\GameEngineData\Routines\Basic\BankData\Bank14.asm. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom there is a list of which scripts are included, that you can edit manually through code (but that really sucks).

dale_coop

Staff member
Check in the “Project Settings > Script Settings”, you might find those scripts assigned there.

In fact, I just checked now, they're not.
You will find them in the "GameEngineData\Routines\Basic\System\AI_Reactions\" folder.

Top Bottom