Hi :) can someone help me find...

casperdj777

hi .
first off i'd like to say amazing stuff people. so many awesome looking games. I love the videos & photos I have been seeing of people making games with there kids.
I cant find all the games that I see on the youtube showcase video. also couldn't find some I see on the web. theres a lot i'm seeing that are not on wip or finished games & I really want to play them.
i'm looking for the fox game /name of it & rom, also the Cyclops game in the grave yard, also the skeleton in the grave yard black & white game.
also if theres something you worked on that's not posted please let me know . I am testing all demos on the 3d nes emulator so far ALL the NESmaker games work with it . I am making youtube videos showing your games (if that's ok). its awesome to think you can make an nes game & play it in 2d or 3d . what an amazing time to be alive ;) .
anyways ... hope someone can help me play the fox game that someone made .

dale_coop

Staff member
Hi and welcome casperdj777,
Yep some games showed in the Showcase are not here... some of the NESMakers don't use the forum, and use only FB. It might be the reason why you can't find them here.
Me too, I would love to try those games >_<

casperdj777 said:
hi .
first off i'd like to say amazing stuff people. so many awesome looking games. I love the videos & photos I have been seeing of people making games with there kids.
I cant find all the games that I see on the youtube showcase video. also couldn't find some I see on the web. theres a lot i'm seeing that are not on wip or finished games & I really want to play them.
i'm looking for the fox game /name of it & rom, also the Cyclops game in the grave yard, also the skeleton in the grave yard black & white game.
also if theres something you worked on that's not posted please let me know . I am testing all demos on the 3d nes emulator so far ALL the NESmaker games work with it . I am making youtube videos showing your games (if that's ok). its awesome to think you can make an nes game & play it in 2d or 3d . what an amazing time to be alive ;) .
anyways ... hope someone can help me play the fox game that someone made .

I don't exactly know which black and white game you're talking about, but I have one over in the wip section, my forum signature also links to it. Anyway, good luck with your video, and have a nice day. :)

casperdj777

ok i'll try to post the 3 games /photos.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_452 Jan. 13 17.27.jpg
    ScreenHunter_452 Jan. 13 17.27.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,277
  • ScreenHunter_453 Jan. 13 17.29.jpg
    ScreenHunter_453 Jan. 13 17.29.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,277
  • ScreenHunter_454 Jan. 13 17.30.jpg
    ScreenHunter_454 Jan. 13 17.30.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,277
Top Bottom