The Journey Home (Community Collaboration, Please read the details)

What do you think?

• Cool idea

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You stink!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, so this is no ordinary work in progress post.

I've been working on this for the last few days, and it's finally time to announce. :)

So, what this is, is a community collaboration project this is just an experiment for the time being, but if it works and you guys like it I can do this again in the future.
sPTx1gW.jpg

Ok so the goal here is all of the participants will get a turn adding something to the game (More screens, a monster, more tiles, music anything you can think of) but in order for this to work we have to lay down a couple of rules.

Rule 1) You can only make changes when it's your turn.

Rule 2) You may add whatever you want, as long as it's productive to the project, and doesn't undo someone else's work.

Rule 3) You may only participate if you've signed up.

Rule 4) Have Fun!!!!

If you'd like to participate, please fill out this short Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/uAytQfzLU4UkMRk73

We will start in 3 days to allow everyone who wants to, a chance to sign up.

After which I will post a zip of the Nesmaker folder, and we will go in alphabetical order of username.

Alright that's about it, let me know what you guys think!

First off, this game will be a non-scrolling platformer to skip past as many bugs as possible.

Second, I have only come up with a basic theme of a kid trying to find his way home, beyond that you guys have complete creative freedom on this project.

If this works out I'd be more than happy to do a topdown version of this event. :)

Due to a large portion of the community being busy right now, I will keep this going for a while to allow everyone who wants to do this a chance to pitch in. :)

I will still post the Folder in 2 days for the editing to start.

I've been swamped with work, so I didn't get a chance to post the zip until now, also I keep nitpicking it. :lol:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/53s1bxk411o0sb1/NESmaker_4_1_4_%2528Community_Collab%2529.zip/file

Anyway, Tornotlukin it's your turn.

If anyone adds music during their turn, please put the .txt file into the "Music txt files" folder, and if you want you can write down what you changed in the changelog I included.

Thank you, and happy Nesmaking!!! :)

If anyone would like to paratake in this for the competition, you are more than welcome!!!

Anyway happy Nesmaking, and good luck in the competition!!! :)

Top Bottom