Bohpoli! - Magical Warps [Byte-Off 2019]

Franco92

Hi! that's my entry for the contest :)!

83990264_2367575783349042_6640127350669312000_o.jpg

Bohpoli! - magical warps" is a spin-off of "Bohpoli!" (currently WIP ), therefore it is a concluded mini-game.
It's essentialy an impossible-game warp based that consist on found 6 keys to open a giant door, over there you can find the treasure chest that contain the password of the REWARD.zip folder, Inside it, there is your reward!

While playing the game, you may notice some oddities and you may mistake them for bugs. But trust me, they are not. Each oddity behaves in a specific way; an oddity's behaviour is never random and NPCs can help you to find out more.
The game has been successfully finished by non-regular gamers, indeed the solution of some "riddles" is often very dumb, so don't lose your mind looking for too complex ways.

Good luck and have fun, I hope you enjoy! :)

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cfMvuXrSsijE22-OR_en-XUhWiQWkmqH/view

Some Screen Shoots:
84053141_2367575866682367_361423752816230400_n.jpg

84346930_2367575950015692_6799806765786464256_n.jpg

drexegar

Oh man the contrast on these graphics are great! Nice controls, I also love the expression on the little dudes face when he dies! lol

wallmasterr

Love the look and feel , just cant get very far attal.
cant get past the sigh post on the left and if i go to the weird warp sone on the first screen i can wiggle till i get a few screens in but that seems like not the intended behavior.
I am managing to get fourther but not sure is this is right or not...
Ah lol just read the description, it is very odd.

Franco92

wallmasterr said:
Love the look and feel , just cant get very far attal.
cant get past the sigh post on the left and if i go to the weird warp sone on the first screen i can wiggle till i get a few screens in but that seems like not the intended behavior.
I am managing to get fourther but not sure is this is right or not...
Ah lol just read the description, it is very odd.

I glad you enjoy!
You are on the right way, Im sure you can find the way to proceed :)!

wallmasterr

Convoy_Avenger said:
Alright, who knows how to get this one?

e50AXqe.png

Nevermind, got it!

50cDQHM.png
Im realy struggling here, how did u get the one u were trying to get? Its the last one i , need, can u finish without? Iv been making a map of all the scenes with notes on it too :p

Kasumi

... Wow. I used an actual glitch to do it, then. Glad there's a "normal" way.

Edit: I present the Kasumi way to get up there (again, don't view if you don't want spoilers): i.imgur.com/3QCtjc6.gif

I now wonder if anything else I did to complete the game was not the intended way.

That's how you go on top for all of those keys? Impressively hilarious. One of the monsters gives you a hint to go between the two pillars in the starting room.

Kasumi

A hint is only a hint. There are lots of ways to attempt that just kill you, and eventually one stops trying.

Edit: You can fail one way based on "random" chance. (Subpixels) (more spoilers, don't view unless you don't care, etc): i.imgur.com/W0RKnEH.gif

Both times I'm holding right the entire time. One fails, one does not.

Franco92

wallmasterr, dale_coop did you managed to finish the game with the tips of Convoy_Avenger?

Kasumi, you have broken my rules haha
I am amused and amazed at the same time for your solution!
Despite all the tests I have done on the game this trick had never emerged!

Anyway, did anyone find the mysterious monster?

EDIT:
The "every try a succes" version:
(Spoiler) i.imgur.com/KdkKFky.gif

Top Bottom