Two Players module

dale_coop

Staff member
justadude said:
wait,when you release it,will there be that feature in the video,that you can select amount of players?

Yep, I added that selection script (a sprite drawn on the screen, and a script assigned to your inputs, to move the selection). Of course you can disable it if you don't want it (in the user constants)

Mugi

dale_coop said:
Mugi said:
and you were telling me im a tease xD
you big tease!
You right, Mugi... sorry for that :S

all good :p
im happy you got it done :)
(im not interested of making 2-player games so im less hyped than some people here, but it's great job nonetheless.)

dale_coop

Staff member
Mugi said:
(im not interested of making 2-player games so im less hyped than some people here, but it's great job nonetheless.)

My son wanted 2 players co-op games ;)

dale_coop

Staff member
justadude said:
also,will there be a player 2 game object?

Yep, by default it uses the last game object. But you can set any object you want as the 2nd player (it’s defined in a User Constant).

dale_coop said:
Mugi said:

My son wanted 2 players co-op games ;)

And i wanted to make one so my som and i could play a game together. :)

dale_coop

Staff member
Just finished...
You can find my 2 Players Core / Modules here: http://nesmakers.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2496

Don't forget to make a backup of your NESMaker folder before testing ;) It might be full for bugs.. ah ah!

PS: I will go to bed, now... it's late here in France. If you have questions/issues... I might be able to help tomorrow (but family sunny sunday... so don't be too impatient :p)

Top Bottom