RECEIVED SUBMISSIONS

Mugi

Jacotomo said:
Man, I'm actually kind of glad that this is almost over. It was so stressful trying to finish everything before the deadline. :shock: :lol:

i can totally relate. The last days before the deadline were pretty hectic rushing of features and bugfixing...
im so happy i actually submitted mine a couple days early, since despite all the effort put into getting rid of glitches the demo was just torn apart instantly when i made it available lol.
thanks to the buffer of a day or so most of that got fixed in the actual (re)submission though.

digit2600

Yep, I thought i was done and submitted, but as luck would have it, joe didn't get my email i sent a few days earlier, and by some fluke, I managed to incorporate like three major features that were missing from the original demo, and thus greatly improved playability and depth...

I don't know how in the damn 11th hour I managed to shit out the code for ducking attack, projectile subweapon and high jump shoes, but yesterday clearly was no bullshitting around for a lot of us.. I literally had no intention of sending in that new version until about mid day. But yeah.... cant wait to do it again next year.

dale_coop

Staff member
I completely agree with you guys, glad it’s over... we can’t take some hours/day rest.
It was very intense.

...can’t wait for next year!

dale_coop said:
I completely agree with you guys, glad it’s over... we can’t take some hours/day rest.
It was very intense.

...can’t wait for next year!

I don't even wanna think about next year right now. :lol:

All in all though, I'm glad I got the motivation and excuse to finish/improve Shadow.
Good luck to all who entered, you guys made some amazing games.

Chasersgaming

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say well done to all of you that participated in the competition. I have spent the last 2 weeks playing all of your games and it was an absolute pleasure. The judges have a tough job on their hands because some of the submissions were so good! I was blown away by some of them. What a great job you all did flying the flag for NESmaker. If i can produce anything that resembles any of your efforts here in the competition i will be well pleased. :)

I wish you all the very best. :)

Top Bottom